Last updated: Jan 11, 2022
We don’t use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. We also don’t collect content that you create, upload, or receive from other users when using the Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Geo Tracker – GPS Tracker
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Geo Tracker – GPS Tracker.
- Country refers to: whole world
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Geolocation data refers to impersonal data collected automatically or obtained as a result of using the Service, namely geographic maps and other information posted on the Service, the provider of which is Mapbox.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You only Usage Data that is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected While Using The Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may not be uploaded to the Company’s servers but it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company don`t use and don`t collect Personal Data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services
Collection and Use of Your Geolocation Data
When you use Our Service, namely geographic maps and other information created by Mapbox, to fulfill the terms of cooperation with Mapbox, we automatically collect and transmit your Geolocation Data. The geolocation data may be used by us or the ultimate recipient (Mapbox) only for the purpose of technical improvements to the Service and geographic maps and other information created by Mapbox. The geolocation data does not contain your Personal Information.
You may opt out of the collection of Geolocation Data at any time by clicking on the Mapbox logo on the map, going to “Telemetry Settings” and selecting the appropriate item.